“Be prepared to FALL in LOVE because you will when you hear the angelic voice of Radharani.”Kamaniya
“All I can say is Oh My God!”Shayne Locke
“A delightfully pure voice shimmering with devotion…”Light of Consciousness Magazine
JUST ONE DROP is featured in:
- Lloyd Bard’s “Best of 2016” Vocal/Chant Albums in Common Ground Magazine
- White Swan Records “Best Yoga Music of The Year” Playlist
- Yoga International Magazine: “Looking for Yoga Music for Your Class? This Playlist is For You”
- Yoga Chat with the Accidental Yogist, “The Sacred Feminine” Podcast Interview
- Soul Traveller Radio, 2016 Special, and Radio Show Extra Interview: Radharani
- First Selections Grammy Awards 2016 Best New Age Album
- Yoga Journal: “Ten Pop Music Covers by Yoga Rock Stars”
- Kirtan Aid “Wild Awakening” Playlist
Mixed by: Julie Last
Contributions to Mixing by: Radharani, Frank Wolf, Rick Nichols
Mastered by: Michael Fossenkemper at Turtle Tone Studios
Recorded by: Arun Vir, Radharani, Julie Last, Frank Wolf
Flute: Shailendra Kumar
Guitar: Eric Archer, Frank Wolf (track 6)
Violin: Akiko Kamigawara
Keyboard, Drum Programming: Radharani, Thomas Barquee (Jay Ma, Haribol)
Bass: Kevin Lowney, Rob Norris
Featured Vocals: Kamaniya and Keshavacharya (Prema Hara), Ishwari (Sri Kirtan)
Choir: Ustya Tarnawsky, Liz Collins, Kim Lesley, Lee Harrington, Andrew Finkelstein, Sruti Ram, Laura Hersh, Stefanie Geisel, Stephanie Bifolco, Alice Andrews
Special thanks to my Kickstarter backers, my parents and relatives, and my dear friends.
Jai Jai Radhe Krishna
Interpretation of traditional melody by the Gaudiya Vaishnavas of West Bengal.
Jay Jay Radhe Krishna Govinda
Jay Jay Radhe Govinda Sri
Jay Jay Shyam Sundara Madana Mohana Vrindavana Chandra
Jay Jay Radha Ramana Rasabihari Shri Gokulananda
Jay Jay Raseshwari Vinodini Bhanukula Chandra
Jay Jay Lalita Vishaka Adi Jata Sakhi Vrinda
Jay Jay Shri Rupa Manjari Rati Manjari Ananga
Jay Jay Purnamasi Yogamaya Jay Vira Vrinda
sabe mili karo kripa ami ati manda
tomara kripa kori deho jugala charanaravinda
All glories to Radha and Krishna, who give joy to the cows, gopas, and gopis.
All glories to Krishna, who has a beautiful dark complexion, who enchants Cupid, and who is the moon of Vrindavana. Glories to He who revels with Radha, who relishes rasa-lila (the nectar-dance) and who is the joy of the land of Gokula.
Glories to Radha, who is the mistress of the rasa-dance, the embodiment of Krishna’s pleasure, and the moon of the dynasty of Brishabhanu Maharaja. All glories to all of the sakhis (friends), the manjaris (young maidservants), the messengers, and Yogamaya (the divine illusion that causes the couple to forget they are one).
Please bestow your compassion on me for I am spiritually impoverished. Mercifully grant me the service of the divine couple.
Gopala – by Radharani
Gopala, He Nanda Nandana
Translation: “Oh cowherd boy! Hey, son of Nanda!”
Srimati Radharani – by Radharani
Hail Radha, Queen of the Gopis, who possesses “Shri” (brilliance, effulgence)
Gopi Bhava â€“pure spontaneous being, the deep mood of the Gopis
Manjari Bhava â€“ the mood of the young maidens who serve Radha and are one with her heart.
Jai Rupa Manjari â€“ Victory to the Rupa Manjari, Radhaâ€™s dear maidservant who is the subtle form of Rupa Goswami.
Jai Rati Manjari â€“ Victory to Rati Manjari, Radhaâ€™s dear maidservant, who is the subtle form of Raghunath das Goswami.
Ananga Manjari – Victory to Ananga Manjari, Radhaâ€™s dear sister, who is the subtle form of Gopala Bhatta Gosvami.
Shyama Sundara – beautiful blue-colored one
Madana Mohana – enchanter of cupid himself
Rasa Bihari – enjoyer of divine nectar
Higher Love – by Steve Winwood and Will Jennings
Gopinath by Bhaktivinoda Thakura, adapted from the melody by the Gaudiya Vaishnavas of West Bengal
Gopinath amara bharasa tumi
tomara charane, loinu sharana,
tomara kinkara ami
Gopinath kemone shodibe more,
na jani bhakati, karme jada mati,
podechi samsara ghore
Gopinath sakali tomara moya
nahi mama bala, jyana sunirmala,
svadhina nahe e koya
Gopinath niyata charane sthana
Mage e pamara, kandiya kandiya,
Karohe karuna dana
Lord of the cowherdesses / senses, I have fallen into the perils of material illusion, addicted to worldly desires.
How will you purify me? I don’t even know what bhakti, devotion, is. I am absorbed in mundane fruitive activities. I have fallen into a dark, perilous existence.
Gopinath, I weep piteously, begging for an eternal place by your lotus feet. Bestow your mercy upon me.
Hari Bol (traditional)
Nitai Nitai – friend of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, 16th century Bengali Saint
Gauranga – white-limbed, nickname of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
Haribol – sing the name of the stealer of your heart, one of the chants these 16th century revolutionary singers sang as they brought their love of God into the streets.
Surya Namaskar (Salutations to the Sun) – by Radharani
1. Om Mitraya Namah (Prostration to Him who is affectionate to all).
2. Om Ravaye Namah (Prostration to Him who is the cause for change).
3. Om Suryaya Namah (Prostration to Him who induces activity).
4. Om Bhanave Namah (Prostration to Him who diffuses Light).
5. Om Khagaya Namah (Prostration to Him who moves in the sky).
6. Om Pushne Namah (Prostration to Him who nourishes all).
7. Om Hiranyagarbhaya Namah (Prostration to Him who contains everything).
8. Om Marichaye Namah (Prostration to Him who possesses rays).
9. Om Adityaya Namah (Prostration to Him who is the son of Aditi).
10. Om Savitre Namah (Prostration to Him who produces everything).
11. Om Arkaya Namah (Prostration to Him who is fit to be worshipped).
12. Om Bhaskaraya Namah (Prostration to Him who is the cause of lustre).
Radhe – by Radharani
Radhe, Radha Vallabha, Radha Vinoda
Oh Radha, Oh beloved of Radha, One who pleases Radha
Jay Ma – Victory to the Divine Mother – by Radharani
You are the rainbow; You are the rain
You are the healer; You are the pain
The rush of water; The fire’s burn
In every season; In every turn
You are the laughter; You are tears
You are the courageous one rising above her fears
The rush of water; the fire’s burn
In every season; In every turn
Your voice has risen in battle cries
In sorrow’s silence, in lovers’ sighs
I hear your whisper, in the fire’s burn
In every season in every turn